Hailing from Gibraltar, Bet365, which serves as a highly acclaimed and globally trusted gambling platform, has released an intriguing article detailing the issues related to addiction towards betting and remedial solutions to counter the issue. The platform has urged people to visit their Responsible Gambling section to figure out the warning signs of addiction in friends or family members.
According to the article, problem gambling is a serious concern that is fast grasping people worldwide in its vicious clutches. It indicates a situation in gambling where players compromise, spoil or affect family, personal, and recreational aspects of their lives. The significant signs of problem gambling are:
- Wasting excessive time and money on gambling.
- Difficulty in putting an end to gambling activities.
- Gambling thoughts hovering over the mind.
- Getting in fights with family and friends.
- Lending money or selling off assets to gamble.
- Having signs of anxiety, worry, depression, or irritation.
- Neglecting professional, personal as well as social duties.
- Gambling until no funds are left.
Now, if you see any of the above-mentioned symptoms in your friends and family members, then you should scroll down to the Bet365 website to learn about some tips and tricks to avoid addiction. These include:
- Keep track of your gambling activities, such as time spent and money invested.
- Maintain a balance between gambling and other activities of life to bring the best out of it.
- Avoid chasing your losses as this can cause serious problems.
- Use Deposit Limits feature to keep a check on your spending.
- Do not indulge in continuous gambling.
- Act prudently while playing as gambling, is a mere game of fate and luck.
- Gamble only when you are in full control of your senses and not under the influence of alcohol or depression.
- Discuss problems with family and friends.